FAQ - Worth knowing about your stay
- Your bathrobe is in the cupboard in your room. For security reasons we recommend to wear bathing shoes in the wellness area.
- Our beautician is at your disposal on prior reservation (make reservation through the reception of the hotel or dial +41 27 928 42 00)
- For bikers we have a small workshop with the most common tools in the back of our garage. There you can also store your bike. Please ask for acess at the reception. There are also bike maps and route descriptions available. Mountain bikes can be rented for free at the reception. Please make reservation in time.
- From 7.30 - 10.30 in the breakfast-room.
If you prefere taking it in your room (free of charge), please order it the evening before at the reception.
If you want to have breakfast earlier please order it on the eve. We will prepare a continental breakfast for you in the breakfast room.
- At the reception we have a selection of chargers for phones and tablets. You are welcome to borrow them.
- at the day of your departure until 11.00 a.m.
- You can help yourself for free with coffee and tea 24/7 in the lobby.
- The Upper Valais is part of a 800 year old history of culture. All over the country you can admire villages, churches, castles and buildings that bear witness of the different styles. It will be a pleasure for us to give you advice on cultural excursions.
- On the day of departure you should leave the room not later than 1100. If you‘d like to stay longer, please inquire at the reception desk.
Our car will bring you for free to the train station. Please make reservation at least 1 hour before departure at the reception.
- From 18.30 – 21.00 at our partner restaurant in the center of the village. At noon we serve you small snacks in the lobby or in your room or we bring you free of charge with our car to the restaurant in the center of the village.
- During the opening hours of the reception we serve hot and cold drinks in the lobby and in your room. With coffee, tea and water you can help yourself for free in the lobby.
- If you need an extra blanket, please contact the reception desk.
- You can feel safe with us. An automatic fire alarm system keeps watch over our house.
Fire brigade: 0 - 118
- Golf Course Riederalp, 9 hole, Tél. 027 927 29 32
Golf course Leuk / Susten, 18 hole, Tél. 027 473 61 61
Golf course Goms, 9 hole 027973 44 00
- The gym is in the spa. It has the same opening hours as the pool.
- From summer to autumn we organize guided hiking tours of different difficulty grades. Reservation and informations at the reception. The reception is also at your disposal for all informations regarding hiking tours you want to do by yourselves.
- Hygiene product can be found in our kiosk at the spa. If the kiosk is closed, you can also contact the reception.
- You find an internet corner on the 2nd floor. If the computer is not running, start it manually. The Internet is established automatically. If other guests like to access the computer, we ask you kindly to leave after about half an hour.
- We are happy to iron your clothes or provide an iron and ironing board.
- Some of our apartments are equipped with a small kitchen. When using them, we would like to ask you to avoid smoke and steam, otherwise the fire alarm will sound (cost CHF 500).
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that the kitchen is not cleaned by our staff.
- Please order your lunch-box the day before until 17 h.
- We are happy to assist you with your luggage. Contact the reception.
- A highlight for ambitious mountain bikers is the Stoneman: 127 km and 4700 m altitude difference. Our partner «aletschsport» also offers guides for this tour.
Cycling free of charge: You can rent our mountain bikes free of charge. Book your bikes in good time at the reception.
- Our garage and our parking is at your disposal. At your arrival you will get a park card, which you should put under your windscreen.
Per night we charge you normaly CHF 7.50 (CHF 5, if you booked directly with the hotel) for parking your car.
- Cool cats and hot dogs are welcome!
‚Robydogs‘ are available above the parking at the special trash can.
- Your phone is equipped with direct dial. This allows you to dial directly out, as well as you can be reached directly from outside. Your direct room telephone number you find on the telephone.
For a direct line: select 0 - wait buzzer - enter the desired number.
Country codes: D - 0049, F - 0033, I - 0039, NL - 0031, A - 0043, UK - 0044, B - 0032, USA - 001, Israel - 00972
Reception desk: Tel. 111 Swimmingpool and Therapy: Tel. 200
- If you need an extra pillow, please contact the reception desk. On request there is also a selection of different pillows available.
- Opening hours of the salt water pool (33°C, 3% minerals): Direct acces by elevator (‚Bad‘) to the SPA.Monday to Friday
Sunday7:30 - 12:00 h
7:30 - 12:00 h
7:30 - 12:00 h15:00 - 21:00 h
13:00 - 20:00 h
13:00 - 19:00 h
Children from 3 years on have access to the pool from 0900 to 1200 and from 1500 to 1800 accompagnied by an adult.
- Valuables and money in your room safe are insured up to an amount of CHF 1000. The key can be obtained for free at the reception.
- Sewing service
- Our staff will be happy to help you with small repairs. Please ask the reception. We also provide you with a sewing kit if desired.
- From December to April we organize regularly snowshoe-walking-tours. We also rent the necessary material. Informations and reservation at the reception.
- The Aletsch offers you more than 100 km of beautiful ski slopes – snow guaranteed! Our free of charge shuttle brings you in 2 minutes to Mörel centre where the cablecar brings you in 8 minutes to Riederalp, departure point for all the slopes.
- Socket adapter
- We are happy to provide you on request a socket adapter.
- Hiking, climbing, mountainbiking, swimming, golf, minigolf, river rafting, go-kart, canyoning, hang-gliding, gliding, searching for minerals, jogging, walking, inline-skating, riding, donkeyand lama trekking, fishing, skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoe-walking, ice skating
- Sports shop
- At the «Riederalp Mitte» mountain station you’ll find «aletschsport». The shop offers a large selection of equipment for hire and purchase both in summer for hiking and biking and in winter for skiing and snowshoeing. The shop also has a repair service. With our guest card you get 10% discount.
In winter you can store your equipment in the ski cellar (skis/snowboards CHF 2 per night, ski boots CHF 1 per night).
- All rooms in our hotel are non-smoking rooms. Smoking in all rooms of our hotel is forbidden according to local law. Please smoke only on the balcony or terrace.
If you smoke in your room, we have to charge you a compensation of CHF 200. Should the fire alarm system be triggered by the smoke, we have to charge you in addition the cost of the fire department intervention (usually at least CHF 500).
- Please contact the reception desk, if you need an transfer. The journey from Breiten to Mörel or back to our hotel costs minimal CHF 7 or CHF 3.50 per person.
- Our therapists are at your disposal from Monday to Saturday between 0800 – 1200 and 1500 – 1900. Sunday depending on request.
If you want to profit regularely from our therapies during your stay we recommend you strongly to make reservations before your arrival at the desk of the spa (tel. 027 928 42 00) or through the reception of the hotel. The hotel reception makes by itself all reservations for therapies of the all-included programs.
- Sauna and the steambath are open from: Young adults from 14 years on have access to sauna and steambath. The Wellness area with sauna and steambath is a textile free zone.Monday to Friday
Sunday8:00 - 11:00 h
8:00 - 11:00 h
8:00 - 11:00 h15:00 - 20:45 h
13:15 - 20:00 h
13:15 - 19:00 h
- You can access the WLan in the hotel for free. Username and password are available at the recpetion.